Because Appraisal Smart is a fully-fledged online, web-based (Cloud) system, all you need is a computer (PC or MAC) with Internet access. This makes access from anywhere in the world straight forward – even from the comfort of your own home.
Although broadband access to the Internet is recommended for faster up and downloads, this is not an essential requirement.
The following browsers are supported:
Appraisal Smart is optimized for Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla FireFox, and Google Chrome. Get the latest versions of these browsers by clicking on the links below: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome Safari
Server Requirements for Intranet installations:
Technically, just about any configuration can be made to run the system on your own server. However, the following would be best to simplify installation:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32-bit or 64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Microsoft Windows Vista Business, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2, or Windows 2012 Standard Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or SQL Server 2008 (Express, Workgroup, Standard, Enterprise or Web Edition)
- Pentium-Family CPU 1.6Ghz or higher (multi-core recommended)
- Minimum 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5 or v4
- Internet Information Services 6.0 (or above)
- SMTP Mail Server